The start of computerization ushered in a lot of changes in our lives. A lot of things have come in high technology packaging; along with convenience and faster service. Not too long ago, we get information from books, magazines and other printed materials. This is the modern day technology’s version, the website. A web site is likened to a book which has in it a collection of information about particular subject, product or company. This is presented in every web page or the pages of the web site. The creation and the arrangement of the web pages is what we call the website design. This website design could only be opened or viewed in the computer through the internet.
A website is used as a tool for promoting a product or products of a company, whether these are commodities or services. A website design is done by a web site designer with one thing in mind, to be able to design web pages which will serve the purpose presenting all the needed information to possible clients and then successfully make a sale. A website design firm or team designer is one that transforms ideas into reality. He makes a unique Web site design that is suited for particular business utilizing the latest multimedia tools and web site design techniques. It is created in a special code known as Hyper Test Markup Language which is popularly known as HTML. It is a language, the building block and allows for the structure; that makes internet website possible. The headings, font type and text used are what we call the structures.
An excellent web site design is essential in capturing the targeted clientele. The website design must be created in such a way that will keep the interest of the viewer who would eventually subscribe or order the product the company is trying to sell. Websites are powerful marketing tool nowadays. It allows unlimited people to see and visit the site and allow them to know all the information pertaining to the subject.
In website design, planning is an essential factor that would make a functional and serviceable website. The following are the basic considerations in planning a website design.
- The site intent or purpose as well as the sites targeted audience.
- The site must be compatible with computer operating platforms.
- It must cater to the abilities of average clientele as well as to their tastes.
- Clear purpose of the site and what visitors may expect to get from the site.
- An outline of how the site could be modified in the future. There should be a long term objective.
- Plan a site that could have room for regular changes in the site content.
- Should be visually appealing, attractive crisp and clean graphic design that would easily appear. Consider the 5 second rule, wherein the graphics should appear with in 5 second or the visitor will be board and transfer to other sites.
Websites nowadays are considered an essential tool for every business today. A lot of consumers choose to shop through the internet. Website design is therefore essential, right code and commands will display a page effectively in all browsers and platforms. A well designed web site will project and image of professionalism which give clients the sense of security for customers which could mean higher financial turnover. In this case, your website design services can be a good promotion for those businesses venturing in the power of the web.